HOURS OF OPERATIONS
- Valet station is located just east of PISTACHE, under the big banyan tree
- No Charge all day until 5pm with PISTACHE validation
- Reduced rate at night for PISTACHE patrons
- SPECIAL EVENTS: same conditions
- Note: Valet service is operated by an independent company for the “Waterfront Clematis” building complex
- Guests also have the option to self-park in the 500-space parking garage in the same building (Entrance on Banyan).
- The downtown area now counts over 16,000 parking spaces including 8,460 public ones. Payment by mobile phone is available at any of the 1,200 metered spaces. Also, all public parking is now free for the first hour in the daytime, all night after 7pm and on Sundays and Holidays.
- Within a 3-block radius of PISTACHE, no less than 16 public lots are available as well as 7 other valet stations.
From I-95 (Exit 70 – Okeechobee Blvd. East)
Go East, turn left on Flagler Drive (along Waterway). 7 blocks, turn left on N. Clematis. Valet parking is under big banyan tree.
From Palm Beach – Middle Bridge
Turn right on Flagler. 7 blocks, turn left on N. Clematis. Valet parking is under big banyan tree.
From Palm Beach – Flagler (North) Bridge
Turn left on Dixie. 5 blocks, turn left on Banyan. 3 blocks, turn right on Lantana. Valet parking is under big banyan tree.
ALTERNATE ROUTE (Flagler Drive closed during Special Events)
From I-95, go East. After 2nd railroad track, turn left on Quadrille. Go North for 8 blocks, turn right on Banyan. Go East for 4 blocks, turn right on Lantana. Valet parking is under big banyan tree.